Currently bootstrapping this product, I’m responsible for all UX/UI Design (User Research, Information Architecture, User Flow Diagrams, Wireframes, Mockups and Prototypes), have implemented a good portion of the front-end code for the web and mobile products, and work on other required tasks such as product management and marketing.

Project Overview

HealthCoach is a virtual coaching platform that connects people with health & fitness coaches. Our primary goal is to help people achieve their health goals by receiving professional coaching and advice, straight from their mobile phone.

What’s the problem we’re trying to resolve?

Our vision for HealthCoach is to literally transform people’s lives. Statistically, almost two-thirds of Australians are either overweight or obese (based on BMI results), which can lead to an increased risk of diseases such as Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes. If we can help more Australians gain easy and affordable access to personalised health services such as HealthCoach and contribute to reducing the risk of these problems from occurring by empowering more people via education & training, then we’ll achieve our goal.

Project Deliverables


Wireframe for the HealthCoach Home Page


This image is blurred on purpose. If you would like to learn more about this project, please feel free to get in touch via
Mobile UI mockups for HealthCoach

UI Flow

This image is blurred on purpose. If you would like to learn more about this project, please feel free to get in touch via
Web/Mobile UI Flow for HealthCoach

Want to learn more about this project?

Feel free to get in touch with me and we can chat more about it.


At Bucketlist, I was responsible for Product Management, Product Strategy, Project Management, UI/UX Design, and QA for their web and mobile products.

Project Overview

The aim of this particular project was to improve the engagement for the most popular section on the website - the Ideas page (where you go to find bucket list inspiration).

Problem Statement

Based on our analytics, I noticed that the engagement metrics for the Ideas page were quite low compared to how many active users we had. After analysing what the issues might be, I went about re-designing this page by simplifying the UX and implementing engagement hooks (ie. speeding up page performance, minimising the time taken to add ideas to a user’s bucket list, cleaning up the visual aesthetic, etc) to increase the overall usability and interaction on the page.

By analysing both the quantitative and qualitative data available, I was able to identify the biggest pain points our users were experiencing and resolve them in a way that added value to them as well as the product.

Ideas page before the re-design

Ideas page after the re-design

How we improved user engagement

To improve user engagement, we implemented a series of habit-forming techniques along with best practice UX design principles into the product. These included:

  • Cleaned up the overall page design and created a more consistent and balanced visual aesthetic
  • Actionable triggers such as 'Add', 'Done', and 'Like' buttons visible on every bucket list item, thus enticing the user to take action on the ideas that appeal to them
  • Information such as how many people have added or completed a bucket list item added to each card to provide social proof and motiviation
  • Users can now instantly Add/Complete/Like bucket list ideas instead of having to go through a series of manual input tasks to do so. This helps people interact with the product with little or no concious thought, thus creating a habit
  • Implemented the concept of variable rewards by enticing the user to scroll through endless bucket list ideas. We implemented a variable masonry layout where some cards a larger than others, thus showing cards that are half visible at the bottom of the screen. This tactic tempts the user to keep scrolling down the page to reveal more bucket list ideas.
  • Infinite scrolling to ensure the page is constantly displaying new bucket list ideas to keep the user engaged for longer periods of time.


Immediately after implementing these changes, user engagement increased by around 205%, which also lead to an increase in user acquisition.

Project Overview

Working Nomads was a side project I built two years ago. I built the product myself, from UI design, to learning how to code in Ruby on Rails, to deploying and hosting it on Heroku.

Why did I build this product?

Several years ago, the concept of working remotely in the digital/technology space was gaining a lot of initial traction. Most companies were beginning to embrace the remote culture and therefore more jobs in the remote space were becoming available.

Since there were several job boards starting to promote remote digital jobs, I thought it would be great if there was a website that aggregated all remote jobs from around the web and presented them on an easy-to-use platform, saving the user time from having to visit multiple websites that were all displaying different remote jobs.


At DramaFever, I worked in their product team as a Product Manager.

I was responsible for listening to their users' needs and aligning them to business goals, taking ownership of features and product improvements from start to finish, and collaborating with the entire organization where needed.

Project Overview & Problem Statement

Through our analytics data we noticed that a significant number of new signups each month had invalid user profile data, which consequently affected our ability to send relevant marketing collateral to them and convert them into engaged or paying users. I was handed this project to try and investigate why this issue was occurring, and then craft a new user experience to ensure we capture the required data.


After implementing this project, we noticed a solid decline in the amount of invalid signups, upwards of around 25%.